Oceanfront Zen Villa on Punta Mita’s Bahia surf break
“Oceanfront Zen on the Bahia Surf Break!” - Reviewed by Lisa - Reviewed by Deborah
Cool, Peace, Tranquillity, Zen… are all words that spring to mind when describing this Punta Mita beachfront villa. Recharge, unwind and let the ocean carry away all your worries in this truly captivating home.
Water flows throughout the entire property – every room is either surrounded by purple flowering lily ponds, has water flowing through or just outside of it or is within a stone’s throw of the ocean.
Wooden walkways, open terraces leading to the ocean, soft wood tones and custom furnishings all create an exotic, simple Scandinavia-meets-the-tropics feel.
This is a home for the discerning client who wants a laid-back, yet sophisticated, experience. Your stay is enhanced by the full complement of delightful staff who will pamper you and take care of your every
- Oceanfront just in front of the Bahia surf break
- Private beach
- 2 swimming pools
- Full Punta Mita Premier Club membership with access to golf courses and beach clubs
- Cook and wait staff
- Formal interior dining area
- 2 alfresco dining areas
- Full fitted gourmet kitchen
- Wet bar and icemaker
- Wine fridge
- Home office space
- Exercise room
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- 6-seater golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed, large room with sitting area. Oceanfront, with private pool, Jacuzzi and hidden garden. Gigantic walk-in closet with safety deposit box. Stylish his-and-hers oversized bathrooms with 2 indoor showers and 1 outdoor shower. Bathrooms lead to private garden and patios. Includes a large, comprehensive office with amazing sea views plus an additional upstairs office space room with computer outlets for 5 individuals.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room overlooking a secluded garden patio. Spacious en-suite bathroom appointed with Mexican tiles twin vanities and indoor and outdoor showers. Access to private bathroom patio/garden.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room facing private garden/patio. Tiled, en-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers, twin vanities and access to private bathroom garden patio.
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen beds. Tiled en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo and twin vanities. Room faces a private garden/patio.
Sleeps 2– King-size bed. Private patio and windows opening out to the ponds. Large, stylish, tiled bathroom with shower and twin vanities, opening out to a private patio.
BEDROOM 6 Sleeps 4 – Four twin bunk beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 7 (Staff quarters – Optional $)
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Kitchenette. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, BATHROBES, MINI-RIDGES, COFFEE MAKERS, TVS AND WIFI.
With the pull of the ocean at the front of the house, all living and dining areas are ideally situated to take advantage of the
incredible views, breezes and the lull of the waves. A large pool patio extends out to a private stretch of sand offering al fresco dining and comfortable sitting areas.
The chef’s kitchen, which comes complete with a walk-in cold room, opens up to both interior and exterior living and dining areas. The kitchen area can be conveniently closed off for large-scale entertaining. Comfy, soft-tone, custom-made wood furniture throughout completes the breezy beachside living with fun punctuations of brightly-colored Mexican folk art.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping and linen changes
- Breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center
with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa, and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- 6-seater golf cart
Know Before You Go
- The private beach area is a unique feature that is perfect for the La Punta Estates community where the ocean access is a little rocky.
- The home’s Bali-esque style and lily ponds create a magical rustic-luxe atmosphere which needs constant maintenance being so close to the ocean.
- Can sleep a maximum of 18 guests when accompanied by children. Extra costs might apply.
Staff and Services
- Wait staff
- Cook (groceries $) to prepare breakfast and lunch.
- Chef for evening meal optional ($).
Kids Services & Activities
- Crib/highchair/infant toys and amenities rental service
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa services
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."