Elegant Algarve Villa Close to the Beach in Quinta do Lago
"With a recently renovated (2021) pool patio and fab location, this home makes a great family retreat" - Reviewed by Lisa
Pretty in pink, this elegant Algarve villa sits in one of the most enviable areas of Quinta do Lago, just a few minutes (300 m) away from the Ria Formosa and the best beaches in the area, as well as near golf courses and lots of swanky facilities. A wonderful three-story rental home in the Algarve with plenty of space for family getaways or fun with groups of friends.
Decorated in traditional style, its neutral flooring creates a blank canvas for floral printed drapery and oriental rugs. A dramatic two-story entrance way sets the tone complete with open balcony and curved staircase. A large, spacious living, dining and kitchen area make for ease of entertaining and the light, bright spaces, all of which open to the pool patio and gardens, offer the ideal venue for year-round gracious living.
When summer temperatures start to sizzle, enjoy the shady garden with its grassy area and mature shrubs or retire to the covered terrace dining area to enjoy fine alfresco lunches and dinners under the stars. With the beach and river always in the near distance you can enjoy the sweet breezes and ocean sounds.
An oversized basement offers the perfect hideaway for youngsters, or families traveling with nannies and small children. With its own 2nd fully fitted kitchen, dining area, two bedrooms and a shared bathroom, it is completely autonomous.
- Swimming Pool (heated €)
- Minutes’ walk away from the sea and river
- Exterior covered dining area
- 2 Fully Fitted and Equipped kitchens
- Garage parking
- Ping Pong Table
- Basement fully equipped with kitchen and dining areas – ideal for children or staff
- Cable TV in living room and Master bedroom
- Pool bathroom with shower
- Breakfast bar with 3 stools
- Laundry room with washer
- Rooftop terrace
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Basement dining area
- Access to fitness centre ($)
- 2 garage spaces
- 24/7 Security
- Alarm system
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: With bedrooms and bathrooms on all three floors, there is a space for everybody. The 4 principal bedrooms are well sized, and each offer an en-suite bathroom. The two basement bedrooms are smaller and suited to children, young adults or staff. Check out the glorious, oversized master suite on the top floor which not only offers fabulous views over the sea and area but also a very private patio and rooftop terrace.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. A large room with lovely views over the Ria Formosa, ocean and parklands. TV, fireplace and walk-in closets. En-suite bathroom with double vanities, a corner jetted tub and a jetted shower cubicle. Opens to a large private patio with views and access up to a rooftop terrace with panoramic views.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanities, a jetted tub with shower combo and bidet.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and a bathtub-shower combo.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds or king. En-suite bathroom with vanity and a bathtub-shower combo.
BEDROOM 5 – BASEMENT
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds or king. Shares bathroom with vanity and shower with Bedroom 6.
BEDROOM 6 – BASEMENT
Sleeps 3 – Two single bunk beds + twin. Shares bathroom with vanity and shower with Bedroom 5.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHUTTERS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This Algarve rental home almost splits itself into two distinct areas: the ground and upper floors as one area, plus an independent basement. The ground and upper floors offer access to the lovely gardens and pool, ideal for parties, entertaining and hosting a large group in the attractively decorated reception rooms. Here, the architectural detailing, like the entryway’s brick-domed ceiling and craved wooded balustrades, really stand out. Down a level, you can enjoy the fun basement with its self-contained second kitchen, ping pong and dining areas.
Rental Price Includes
- Cleaning 5 times per week except Weekends and Bank Holidays
- Weekly linen change
- Twice a week towels change
Know Before You Go
- Excellent location for the best that the area has to offer
- Close to the beach, nature reserve and Ria Formosa
- Near car park – some noise from busy car park next to the property
- Bedrooms 5 and 6, located in the basement, are on the small side. One has no natural light, the other a small window.
- Formal living and dining rooms seat 8 each
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
Staff and Services
- 2 Housekeepers
- Chauffeur (€)
- Concierge (€)
- Massage (€)
- Private chef (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Crib / Cot
- High chair
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, golf academy, horse riding, beach, sailing, fishing, water sports, shopping, dining, casino, nightlife, sight-seeing.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!