Stylish Four Seasons Luxury at its Best with Stunning Views
"A true gem! One of our top options in Punta Mita" - Reviewed by Deborah
A true gem, this Four Seasons villa with private pool and jacuzzi has maintained its traditional charm immaculately. Still enjoyed by its owners for their own luxury vacations, you can be sure this stunning home receives the love and attention it needs to keep it looking impeccable.
Each morning, wake up to a delicious breakfast spread prepared by your dedicated housekeeper, who will also greet you in the afternoon with melt-in-your mouth quesadillas, fresh guacamole, and frozen cucumber margaritas on your return from a round of golf or a day on the beach.
Sea views, lush tropical gardens and all the comforts of the Four Seasons Resort on your doorstep, you can expect an experience worthy of dinner conversations for years to come. Enjoy full access to the facilities offered by the Four Seasons Hotel and the benefits of the Premier Golf Membership for Club Punta Mita: restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops while basking in the comfort and privacy of Punta Mita’s most exclusive community.
Here you can relax in 8,000 sq. ft. of multi-level living spaces offering Pacific Coast architectural design with spacious covered terraces, patio areas, private pool and Jacuzzi.
- Heated pool
- Sea view
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel – restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership: 2 Jack Nicklaus Signature golf courses and beach clubs
- 4-seater golf cart
- Spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor gas grill
- Sonos sound system
- Apple TV
- Interior patio
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- Grassy area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 5 spacious bedrooms features natural stone floors, custom cabinetry and contemporary Mexican furniture and artwork. All bathrooms are en-suite with resort-style toiletries.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Spacious sitting area with flat-screen TV. Oversized en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, twin showers, tub and walk-in closet. Private patio with jacuzzi and outdoor lounging area. Sea views.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, twin showers, tub and oversized closet. Private terrace with outdoor lounging area and access to garden.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with indoor and outdoor showers. Access to private patio with garden views.
Sleeps 2 – Double Bed plus twin. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Views over courtyard.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and large walk-in closet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, FOUR SEASONS BEDDING AND TOWELS, FLAT-SCREEN TV, ALARM CLOCKS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS AND BATHROBES.
Comfortable and spacious modern Mexican interior design featuring neutral tones with an emphasis on jewel-toned, traditional hand-woven Mexican textiles, Mexican ceramics, art and custom-designed furniture.
Fully fitted and equipped kitchen features Viking appliances.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast and snack preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 4-seater golf cart
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs fovr services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper/breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to Four Seasons Kids’ Club
- Babysitting ($)
- Pets considered ($)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"