Tulum Villa with Pristine Beach and Impeccable Service
"Seeing the sun rise without having to lift my head off the pillow was magical in the Master Suite." - Reviewed by Deborah
When choosing the stunning Soliman Bay to host your luxury getaway near Tulum, a beachfront rental home like this fits the bill. Right on the beach, camouflaged and hidden from neighbours by lush palms, you can literally tumble from breakfast to the pool to a hammock to the beach and back again, knowing you’ve got everything you need at hand. If you have forgotten something, no worries, a handy waiter will oblige.
And, what a beach! Crystal-clear water might sound like a cliché, but you can literally see the fins on the tiny fish that swim amongst your feet. If you are lucky, you might catch sight of a turtle! You can also walk for miles along the sandy beach that can only be accessed by guests and owners of the million-dollar homes lining the shore here. Why not borrow a kayak and explore the coastline from the water?
Beyond the natural beauty, the service in this 3-storey Tulum villa is impeccable. A full team of staff is on hand to prepare snacks, barbecues, cocktails and ice-buckets full of beer at your bidding. The chef can also tailor menus to suit all dietary requirements.
- Beachfront with direct access to a sandy bay
- Private pool with shower
- Sun loungers by the pool and on the beach
- Hammocks and multiple outdoor sofas
- Large dining area outside for 12+ guests
- Outdoor grill
- Rooftop terrace with stunning sea views
- Indoor lounge area with TV
- Formal dining area for 12+ guests
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Integrated music system
- Fully staffed with chef and waiters
- A/C and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All bedrooms except Bedroom 6 are in the main villa. Bedroom 6 is in a separate guest house.
MASTER SUITE 1 – ROOFTOP
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge area, patio doors and wrap around terrace with large daybed and sea views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge area. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities and his and her rain showers. Access to shared terrace with partial sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge area and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower. Access to shared terrace with partial sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combo. Access to private terrace.
BEDROOM 5 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
BEDROOM 6 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Fridge and coffee/tea station. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ALL-NATURAL SIGNATURE TOILETRIES BY CYPRÉS AND ECO INSECT REPELLENT, HAIR DRYERS, CLOSETS, NET CURTAINS, CEILING FANS, INDIVIDUAL A/C AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Chef to prepare all meals from 8 am to 6:30 (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping (from 8 am to 4 pm)
- Linen and towel changed every 3 days.
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge) / Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of kayaks and snorkel equipment.
Know Before You Go
- Don’t be put off by 10 minutes of dirt roads once you leave the highway. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- No access to laundry room. Service available ($)
- Refundable deposit required to borrow snorkel gear
- Kayaks are free to borrow. Paddleboard for rent
- Cellphone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout property
- Rates have been calculated with the max. capacity 12 people Lower rates available upon request for lower room occupancy.
Staff and Services
- Live-in staff with separate quarters
- 5-7 Staff members: chef, wait staff, housekeeping and concierge
- Daily cleaning
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Babysitting services ($)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, water sports, paddle boarding, kayaking, Mayan archaeological sites of interest, ATVs, adventure parks, water parks, cenotes, restaurants.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."