Palatial Albufeira Villa near sandy beach with private pool
"The architecture, grounds and furnishings create a feel of times gone by, but with modern-day comfort and amenities." - Reviewed by Lisa
A fairytale-like home sitting in a beautiful garden with lots of big shady trees, a magnificent lawn and a sparkly swimming pool.
This romantic villa with its striking hues and views, elaborate stone and ironwork located on the top of a cliff is an ideal getaway for families and friends wanting to be in the center of the action but far from the noise and crowds. From here, it’s difficult to believe that the hustle and bustle of Albufeira is moments from your doorstep.
The tranquility of the location is reminiscent of another era, a time when days were longer, and holidays lasted forever. Immerse yourself in an extremely spacious three floors of bright light living spaces and oversized bedroom suites.
Outdoor living is exemplary with a covered dining area complete with BBQ and plenty of poolside patios, a jacuzzi and lawns to host events with up to 70 guests.
An oversized living/dining room opens to the gardens creating perfect indoor/ outdoor living spaces. A completely remodeled (2020) kitchen means mealtimes will be a pleasure, not to mention a room service menu available from the nearby hotel.
- Private swimming pool (heated $)
- Large gardens with mature trees
- Daily housekeeping
- Services provide by hotel nearby
- Outdoor covered dining area with bathroom
- Amazing sea views
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Access to nearby hotel with phone connection and room service option
- Can host events up to 70 pax
- WIFI throughout
- Basement with pool table
- Small gym with cardio equipment and free weights
- Nanny room
- Garage for 2 cars + driveway parking
- Excellent location for beach and town
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms are all well sized and decorated with an eclectic mix of artwork and furnishings. They are immaculately clean and provide a good level of comfort.
The master bedroom shares an oversized balcony with Bedroom 4. Both, together, could make a large family suite.
Bedroom 4 can only be reached via outdoor access as it is not connected via the interior of the home.
Bedrooms 5 and 6 make the ideal suite for children with a shared bathroom and joint access to the interior courtyard.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Fireplace and access to an oversized balcony with wonderful garden, pool and sea views. En-suite bathroom with jetted shower cubicle and double vanities.
Sleeps 2 –Two Twin beds. Large room with TV and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower combo.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with closets, TV and a private balcony with partial sea views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double vanities.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with closets, TV and shared balcony with pool, garden and sea views. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and double vanities.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two pull-out twin beds (trundle). TV. A large room with access to Bedroom 6. Shares a bathroom with double vanities, bidet, tub with shower combo with Bedroom 6.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two pull-out twin beds (trundle). TV. A large room accessed through Bedroom 5. Shares a bathroom with double vanities, bidet, tub with shower combo with Bedroom 5.
BEDROOM 7 – Optional (€)
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds. Separate bathroom with shower cubicle, and vanity. Suitable nanny room.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS (SOME ROOMS HAVE WALL ATTACHED HAIR DRYERS) AC/HEATING, CASTELBEL TOILETRIES, BLACKOUT AND PRIVACY DRAPES AND WI-FI. SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX IN MASTER ONLY.
This gracious home with its large living spaces and beautiful garden is imbued with an eclectic mix of furnishings and artwork from the owner’s private collection. West Indian style living furniture meets Vogue prints. Antique chairs and dressers are offset with slate walls. All are reminiscent of another time to create a charming sense of timelessness.
A basement area provides plenty of family fun with a pool table, small gym and a nanny room plus washer and dryer facilities.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping
- Daily towel change
- Bed linen changed every 2 days
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Access to nearby family-owned hotel
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Rates are for maximum capacity of 12 guests. Extra guests up to 16 guests can be accommodated upon request (€): 2 single pull out beds (trundle) in bedrooms 5 and 6 plus basement offers a small optional bedroom and bathroom suitable for a nanny (€).
- Bedroom 4 can only be reached via an outdoor wooden walkway or the Master Suite balcony.
- Eclectic mix of furnishing and artwork
- Basement offers a small bedroom and bathroom suitable for a nanny (€ if exceeds max. capacity of 12)
- Eclectic mix of furnishing styles throughout
- Check-in and out takes place at the nearby hotel from the same owner
- Guests can leave their baggage at the hotel if they have late flights
- Room service available from the hotel
- 300 m to sandy beach (pedestrian-only road) and 84 steps
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance
Staff and Services
- 4 Housekeepers
Kids Services & Activities
- Cots and highchairs available – no cost
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Water sports, golf, sailing, fishing, sightseeing, shopping, dining, hiking, biking, Formula 1, horse riding, spa, beach combing, nightlife.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!