Algarve Villa with Private Pool at Prestigious Monte Rei Golf and Country Club
"Bask by the private pool or head to the Monte Rei Resort clubhouse and communal areas. Your choice!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Peaceful and totally secluded, these 4,500 sq. ft pretty Algarve-style villas offer the key to a luxury Country Club lifestyle. Enjoy the best of the best at the prestigious Monte Rei resort.
Leave your worries into your golf bag and go hit a few perfect shots or let the peace and serenity of your private garden and pool take the strain away.
With plenty of pamper-me services to choose – from in-house chefs to à la carte dining menus, the kids club to treatments in the wellness centre – the options for enjoyment offer no bounds.
Large spacious homes open to sumptuous private back gardens with refreshing private pools. Covered patios perfect for alfresco living and dining experiences make ideal options for those looking to entertaining at home with friends and family.
Slide-back glass doors mingle the exterior with the interior creating lovely spaces for relaxed and comfortable living. Spacious and well appointed, the homes are equipped to a high standard and offer plenty of hotel-style amenities.
This home is eligible for special perks that are offered to Tripwix guests only during their stay:
Complimentary use of a Tennis Court for 1 hour per day (equipment not included)
Complimentary use of the golf practice area for 1 hour per day with unlimited range balls (golf clubs not included)
10% discount on SPA treatments (cannot be combined with any other offer).
- Private heated swimming pool (heating $)
- Large Gardens
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchens
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- AC and heating
- Access to Veranda club house with restaurant, communal adult and children’s pools, spa, gym, kids club
- A la carte room service option ($)
- Reduced greens fees
- Tennis courts
- Private garage and parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two spacious bedroom suites are located on each floor offering large en-suite bathrooms in soothing neutral coloured marble just made for pampering and relaxing! With an emphasis on hotel quality from the heated rails to the snuggly bathrobes, all the tiny details have been considered for your enjoyment.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. A large room with access to private patio and views over garden, pool and out to the Atlantic Ocean. Large closet/dressing area. En-suite bathroom with tub, walk-in shower, bidet and double vanities.
BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Access to private patio and views over the garden, pool and out to the Atlantic Ocean. Large closet space. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, bath, bidet and single vanity.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Garden and pool patio access. En-suite bathroom, tub/shower combo, bidet and single vanity.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins/King-size bed. Garden and pool patio access. En-suite bathroom, with walk-in shower, bidet and single vanity.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BEACH TOWELS, SLIPPERS, ROBES, MOLTON BROWN TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, TVS, WIFI, HEATED TOWEL RAILS, BLACKOUT BLINDS, UNDERFLOOR HEATING AND A/C, AND LARGE CLOSETS.
The pretty local Portuguese architecture sets the tone throughout these sun-filled homes. Easy to enjoy with a simple open plan floor plan and traditional style furnishings, the more-than-spacious areas lend themselves to entertainment with friends and family, indoor/outdoor living and dining and relaxed vacation living.
- Indoor living and dining
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Large, covered terrace
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen change every 2 days
- Welcome package
- All amenities for children
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Great location for golf, beach and country
- Homes are private with staggered gardens
- Some of the resort restaurants are closed during low season (Nov-Feb)
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night (up to 7 nights) is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- Summer droughts causing official water usage restrictions may affect the color of the grass on the fairways and rough areas as the golf course allocates water to the most important areas.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- 24/7 Concierge and support team
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs, cots, cribs etc. available – NO COST
- Small pets welcome (pet policy contract)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, beaches, beachcombing, swimming, hiking, birdwatching, sightseeing, shopping, spa, yachting, fishing, wave sports, gastro tours, horse riding, shopping, festivals
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!