Youthful Four Seasons Villa on Two Fabulous Floors
"Something quite magical happens when you enter the upper courtyard of this gorgeous villa - the world outside seems to disappear" - Reviewed by Deborah
You will be awestruck by the layout of this majestic Four Seasons Punta Mita villa as it cascades two floors and offers some of the most stunning jungle and ocean views you will ever see from its high hillside location.
Upon entry, an enchanting courtyard with a color-happy swinging day bed and sweeping ocean and jungle views welcomes you to paradise and provides access to a private casita with deluxe en-suite bedroom, while serving as the entrance to the main part of the villa, heralded by an over-sized tropical wooden door.
Awash with a sense of grandeur, the upper level invites you left and right to two en-suite bedrooms, while an imposing staircase leads you downstairs to the main living area, with its impressive triple-height celling, leading effortlessly through sliding glass doors onto ocean-view terraces, where lies one of the largest pools you will find in a Four Seasons private villa. Indeed, recent renovations have enlarged the pool area as well as kissed new life into the furnishings that are now super cheerful with a clear nod to the Mexican optimism and friendly atmosphere that you will enjoy during your stay.
You are sure to spend most of your time outside sunning yourself by the pool, cooking up a feast on the gourmet grill or even playing with the children or grandchildren on the large lawn garden. This private villa is primed for luxury experiences, including access to the Four Seasons Resort’s facilities and all the beach clubs and golf courses offered by the Club Punta Mita Premium membership.
- Private pool
- Ocean and jungle views
- Full access to Four Seasons Hotel facilities
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership
- Two floors + casita
- Spacious indoor and outdoor living rooms
- Spacious indoor and outdoor dining areas
- TV lounge with sofa bed
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Outdoor gas grill
- Lawn garden
- Outdoor shower
- Smart TVs with full channel line-up
- Nefllix and Apple TV ($)
- Powder room
- Interior patio
- Sonos sound system inside and out
- Laundry room
- AC throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
A key feature of this particular Four Seasons villa layout is that all the bedrooms enjoy a lot of privacy, which makes it great for four sets of couples traveling together as well as families with older children who want more independence.
Each bedroom takes pride of place in a different corner of the villa. The principal suite is next to the main living area on the ground level, featuring an outdoor lounge and magical interior patio with outside shower off the huge bathroom. Two more bedrooms are found upstairs, in the main part of the villa, on opposing sides of the villa building, each with sea views and a private balcony. The fourth bedroom is in the beautiful, and distinctively Mexican, private casita, accessed through the entrance courtyard. The casita has a lovely private balcony with incredible jungle views and partial sea view, ideal for the most independent members of your group.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, shower and unique private patio with outdoor shower. Access to a semi-private terrace that joins the pool terrace. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin showers, twin vanities and walk-in closet. Private balcony. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 3 – Two twin beds. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, walk-in shower and twin vanities. Private terrace. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 4 – PATIO ENTRANCE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with single vanity and shower. Private terrace. Jungle and partial sea views. Access from entrance patio.
TV LOUNGE – OPTIONAL ($)
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size rollaway sofa bed. Shared powder room.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TVS, CLOSETS, HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, CEILING FANS, A/C, BLACKOUT SHUTTERS AND WI-FI.
Living and socializing take place on the lower level while each bedroom also has its own outside space or balcony. The large fully equipped kitchen-diner flows out to the pool terrace at the front where there is a grill and alfresco dining area served by the villa’s Sonos sound system found throughout. To the side, it joins the main lounge where there is also a TV nook with comfy sofas and a large flat screen TV, which can be set up as an additional bedroom for extra guests sleeping on a queen-size roll-out bed ($).
For pool side fun, there are sun loungers as well as a comfortable deck area with wide ocean views. Here you can enjoy the sounds of the Four Season’s jungle surroundings, the calming rhythms of the waves in the distance and whale watching – from November-March, you are likely to see whales migrating north, often close enough that you can identify their markings.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis and shops
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- Wonderful views from ALL bedrooms.
- Twin beds in Bedroom 3 can be set up as a King-size bed.
- Bedroom 4 is located outside the main body of the villa in the lovely entrance courtyard which is great for those seeking added privacy (or who snore!).
- TV lounge has a Queen-size rollaway sofa bed and can be set up as an extra bedroom for 2 guests upon prior request ($)
- Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper/breakfast cook
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, water sports, yachts, sunset cruise, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, whale watching, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."