Golden Triangle – Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Vilamoura
"Beaches, Birdies and Beauty! Three chic golf developments with miles of golden beaches." - Reviewed by Lisa
ON-BOARDING STUNNING NEW PROPERTIES AS WE SPEAK!
Got a beautiful property in Golden Triangle – Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo and Vilamoura?. Click here.
Looking to book a luxury getaway? Click here.
The Golden Triangle encompasses three world-class destinations that are easy on the senses and demanding on the pocketbook – luxury does not come without a price tag nor lack the exclusivity factor.
The names of these three prized resorts trip off the tongue of any well-heeled jet setter and for good reason – the heady combo of good living and 6-star facilities combined with eye-popping nature is a rare find.
Quinta do Lago
Quinta do Lago is a millionaire’s playground: exclusive, prestigious, and elite yet unpretentious, easy-going and scenic. If you look beyond the showy mansions and fleets of dream cars to the nature preserves, the flamboyance of grazing flamingos, golden sand dunes and hiking trails, you’ll find the Quinta do Lago that appeals to your personality.
World-class golf courses, fine dining or relaxed beachside bistros and superb sporting facilities set the tone for a sophisticated resort for all ages filled with an air of wellbeing and elan.
Vale do Lobo
Vale do Lobo is a charming jigsaw of small, manicured streets and roadways lined with mature pine trees, aromatic shrubs, and flowering plants. A land unto itself that oozes the good life.
Up and down gentle hills and slopes, the intimate Vale do Lobo development is divided into stunning subsections of whitewashed Algarvian style townhomes, apartments, villas and impressive contemporary mansions of all architectural styles are poised to suit all tastes and wallets.
Hills ease into coastal plains and the landscape fills with lush green pine trees, exotic marshland, and world-class golf courses in Vilamoura. The past and the present all seem to live together harmoniously. A marina full of multi-million-Euro yachts, an oceanside casino, restaurants, and bars are all only minutes away from undulating interiors full of old-world charm, donkeys, and orange groves.
- 20 minutes to Faro International Airport
- About 3 hours to Lisbon International Airport
- 60 minutes to Spain
- 20 mins to Mar Shopping Centre and Outlet shopping
- Nature – A walk along the area’s spectacular Rio Formosa boardwalk, between Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo reveals bird watching aplenty. These important wetlands provide area-unique flora and fauna, not to mention spectacular sensory overload with colours, scents and sounds.
- Sports – Quinta do Lago’s the Campus offers a unique environment serving athletes, teams and sports enthusiasts. The village-like atmosphere with first class facilities for personal training, rehabilitation and professional team training includes an exceptional tennis and padel centre, rugby fields, swimming pools, a fitness centre, an equestrian centre, cycling, yoga classes etc.
- Kid Friendly – Camps galore; from tennis, to dance to karate and golf, let the pros take over whilst you relax in Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo or Vilamoura. Enjoy festive-style family nights out with picnics, open-air movies and beach parties. A drop ‘n go kids club is also available.
- Golf – On the doorstep, you have Quinta do Lago North and South Courses, in addition to the San Lorenzo and Laranjal Courses, the prestigious Vale Do Lobo, Ocean and Royal Golf Courses. And, if you need to brush up your game, an excellent Academy comes to the rescue.
- Water sports – Sailing, fishing, kite surfing, windsurfing, parasailing, stand up paddle and good old-fashioned swimming are on offer when staying in Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo or Vilamoura.
- Gastronomy – Why not hire a Portuguese chef and take a cooking lesson? Want to dress up? Fine dining options and see-and-be-seen lounges are easily found in Quinta do Lago, Vale do Lobo or Vilamoura, as are local hangout joints like the famous Shack with live music and sunset Happy Hours.